Designed for coding in the dairy industry.
The 9042 is designed specifically to meet the needs of the dairy industry with all of the benefits of the 9040. Are you … > Looking for more efficiency in your manufacturing processes? > Driving your production lines faster and faster? > Searching for more robust equipment for demanding environments? > Wishing for easier and cleaner consumables handling?
Your benefiYour benefits
- Unique head cleaning system to ensure trouble-free start ups.
- Standard IP54 stainless steel cabinet without retention area allows for easy cleanup.
- Available IP65 version suitable for humid environments.
- Removable stainless steel printhead cover for applications requiring printhead motion.
- Reinforced umbilicals provide longer life span and better printhead integration.
- New design of 0.8-liter cartridge: sealed and foolproof.
- Fast, safe changeovers of consumables in less than 30 seconds, with no spillage or need to stop printing.
- Ergonomic design with user-friendly interface featuring shortcuts.
- Quick installation of the cabinet on the floor for easy operation.
- Choice of single or twin heads and umbilicals of 3, 5 or 8 meters, allows for integration onto most production lines.
• Message library (up to 2000 messages)
• User interface available in 29 languages
• Large WYSIWYG backlit display
• Creation of logos directly onto the user interface
• Compact Flash and SD cards capable
• USB port
• Jet Speed Control for optimum print quality
• Automatic font selection; print speed and printhead to substrate distance dependent
• Range of inks: fast-dry inks and inks for applications requiring printhead motion
• Sealed 0.8-liter cartridges with foolproofing system
• Quick connection of the user interface panel for accessories (photocell, encoder, alarm)
• RS-232/422 connectivity, parallel interface and I/O slot for remote access
• Ethernet connectivity
• Weight: 40 kg
• 3-meter flexible umbilical
• Stainless steel cabinet
• Dust/humidity protection rating: IP54
• No plant air required
• Operating temperature range: 0° to 50° C
• Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Electrical power supply: 100-120 V or 200-240 V with automatic switching; frequency 50/60 Hz; power 200 VA Options
• IP65 (requires plant air)
• Printhead pressurization kit
• Reinforced 5 or 8-meter umbilicals for applications requiring printhead motion
• 90° bent umbilical
• Printhead with umbilical lateral output PC software
• Compatible with CoLOS Create Professional and CoLOS Enterprise
• Logo creation with CoLOS Graphics Accessories
• Printhead stand (aluminum or stainless steel)
• Various printhead brackets
• Stainless steel printhead cover
• Alarm beacon (24 V)
Plastics, glass, metal, cardboard and directly onto food.
Food, beverage, cosmetics, toiletries, electrical equipment, electronics, cables, tubes and profiles.